50 years BJA celebration paper toy instructions
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Belgium-Japan Association our creative department crafted a cool paper toy combining the best of both worlds: fries and sushi! Making your paper toy is quite simple, and you only need a few tools.
Supplies and tools
- a printer
- thick paper (160 gsm² or higher)
- scissors, or an x-acto knife
- a blunt knife or empty ballpoint pen (for scoring)
In a few steps you can make your paper toy
- Download and print the pdf file (you can open and print pdf files with the Free Adobe Reader).
- Score along the dotted lines. If you first run along the dotted lines with a blunt tool, you can make clean, straight folds that will make construction easier, and the final result look much better.
- Cut along the solid lines.
- Fold and glue your paper toy, follow the numbers on the prints. Make sure the glue is well-dried between each step.