On Tuesday September 11, our next Tekom Belgium event will take place in Ghent. We will have speakers of UGent, KUL, Agfa Healthcare and Savaco.
Today, 112 years ago Heiji Yamagata founded Yamagata Printing in Yokohama City. The original name of his company was Yamagata Insatsujo (Yamagata Printing). Headquaters of Yamagata is still in Yokohama.
Yamagata Europe is happy to be Gold Partner for XTM LIVE Europe in Amsterdam.
On January 30, Antwerp is host to the first tekom Belgium event in 2018. Topic of the day is Usability Challenges for Technical Communication.
tcworld is one of those conferences in the language services community you cannot afford to miss. And so, we were happy to attend the conference again in Stuttgart this year from 24 to 26 October. Not only is tcworld a great way to keep up with the new trends, but we were also happy to make our own contributions with presentations about neural machine translation and the use of video.
Jourik Ciesielski will present how we localize EpiServer XML data in memoQ using templates with pre- and post-processing scripts.
Relocating offices is no trivial event. We thought we’d share some of the things we are doing prior to our move. The key to a successful move lies in the preparation.
On March 23nd, 2017, Yamagata Europe is attending the first Belgian Elia Exchange (EE) Forum. The event is taking place at the University of Antwerp. Elia Exchange is an initiative that aims at bridging the gap between the academic and business worlds. Present at the Antwerp Forum will be Geert Benoit, CEO at Yamagata Europe.
Ms. Accou from Yamagata Europe will be taking part in a panel discussion on the future of translation quality at the Across LSP Day in Cologne.
We’re happy to sponsor The Japan-Square Film Festival once again. This Japanese film festival is held from March 22 until March 26th in the Studio Skoop cinema in our hometown Ghent.
We wish everyone good luck and good fortune in the year of the rooster.
Ms. Accou from Yamagata Europe will be taking part in a panel discussion on the changing landscape in quality management at the TAUS Roundtable Vienna 2017.
Smart Sampling is a lean methodology to optimise your QA process. Given price and time pressure, it is not always realistic to review an entire deliverable before delivery.
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- Happy Colleagues make Happy Clients Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 september
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Richard Walters on 16 december
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by protocol on 13 december
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by bruce david on 12 december