We wish everyone good luck and good fortune in the year of the rooster.
Which date is Chinese New Year on?
Chinese New Year's Day is the first day of the Chinese lunar calendar.
The date is different each year on the Gregorian calendar, which is used internationally. Chinese New Year is always between January 21th and February 20th.
Chinese New Year 2017 marks the year of the Fire Rooster (鸡).
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- Happy Colleagues make Happy Clients Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 september
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Laurine Cremer on 6 december
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by Thomas Jefferson on 29 november
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by Finnish person on 27 november