Smart sampling presentation at LocWorld Dublin
Ms Van Hiel is presenting at Localization World Dublin on how to use smart sampling to optimize the QA process.
Smart sampling is a lean methodology to optimize the quality assurance (QA) process. Sampling has to be done carefully, taking into account parameters such as target audience, content type, vendor experience and so on. Yamagata Europe has developed a strategy to make the QA process lean by smart sampling.
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- Happy Colleagues make Happy Clients Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 september
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Laurine Cremer on 6 december
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by Thomas Jefferson on 29 november
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by Finnish person on 27 november