Yamagata joins SCATE project
The aim of the Smart Computer-Aided Translation Environment project is to investigate several aspects of translation technology. We are mainly interested in the machine translation aspects of the SCATE project.
The SCATE project will run till February 2018. More information can be found on www.ccl.kuleuven.be/scate.
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- Happy Colleagues make Happy Clients Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 september
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Laurine Cremer on 6 december
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by Thomas Jefferson on 29 november
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by Finnish person on 27 november