TXTOmedia and Yamagata Europe announce strategic partnership to help companies convert their abundant structured content into multilingual video
Are you planning on doing business with a Chinese-speaking region? Then you need to be aware that there’s no ‘one size fits all’, both in terms of spoken and written language. Let’s dive into the Chinese language basics once again.
Translation is people business.
At Yamagata Europe, we do not only spend a lot of time with our customers, but also with our colleagues. Today, the Yamagata Europe team in Ghent (Belgium) has 40+ people; our Bratislava (Slovakia) team has 10 people.
Online meetings are common practice at Yamagata Europe. Talking online with international customers, partners and coworkers is fast, cost-efficient and easy as pie!
When it comes to content authoring, DITA is Yamagata Europe’s weapon of choice. However, when you need to collaborate across multiple teams, and when you want to efficiently manage multiple document versions, you will need extra horsepower. At Yamagata Europe, we rely on GitHub, a web-based version control system that is becoming increasingly popular among technical writing teams.
Yamagata Europe has been certified in ISO 9001 since November 2011. In November 2017, we became certified in the new ISO 9001:2015 standard, demonstrating our continued commitment to providing superior quality translation and print services.
Ms. Accou from Yamagata Europe will be taking part in a panel discussion on the future of translation quality at the Across LSP Day in Cologne.
Smart Sampling is a lean methodology to optimise your QA process. Given price and time pressure, it is not always realistic to review an entire deliverable before delivery.
Ms Accou is presenting a live GALA webinar on how you can enhance your QA process using the Smart Sampling methodology.
After finalizing the certification training, we’re happy to announce that we are now officially recognized as a TIM certified Language Service Provider.
We're proud to release version 9 of QA Distiller, our flagship translation quality control software.
Ricoh Industrie France confirmed our "A" Classification for the period from April 2014 till September 2014 with a perfect score: 100/100.
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- Happy Colleagues make Happy Clients Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 september
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Richard Walters on 16 december
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by protocol on 13 december
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by bruce david on 12 december